PATCH Aloe Vera Adhesive Bandages (25 pack)
Searching for a plastic-free solution to wound care? Look no further than PATCH adhesive bandages!
These PATCH bandages come in a pack of 25. They are:
- designed specially to aid in the healing of burns and blisters
- hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin
- made with soft, organic bamboo fabric and gauze enriched with aloe vera extract to help repair and soothe the skin
- gently adheres to the skin with hypoallergenic "Pressure Sensitive Adhesive" formulated from a combination of natural minerals and nano technology (think tiny suction cups)
- completely biodegradable and compostable
- 85mm long by 19mm wide
Why this product is Simple and Sustainable:
These PATCH natural bandages are made from 100% organic bamboo fibre (sustainably sourced, of course) and are free of plastic, chemical products, latex, silicon and parabens. They are also cruelty free and vegan friendly.
In addition, the bandages are entirely biodegradable and compostable (even the gauze!) and will break down in the compost or earth in around 10 weeks.
PATCH bandages come packed in a recyclable tube that is made from recycled cardboard. The outer cover of the bandages is made from a biodegradable plastic cover and a paper backing.