Beeswax Food Wraps - Starter Pack (Variety Mix - Fruit, Veggie, Hive)
Cut out the boring cling wrap and brighten up your fridge with our range of colourful beeswax wraps by Be Green Wraps.
This cute starter pack is perfect for those new to beeswax wraps, as it contains four wraps in different sizes - small, medium, large & extra large!
The prints in this pack are a randomly selected mix of four different prints - because variety is the spice of life, right?
How do I use my wraps?
Beeswax wraps are a fantastic alternative to single-use plastic food storage options such as cling wrap. Rather than being used once and then thrown away, beeswax wraps can be used again and again. What's more, Bee Green wraps have been proudly made in Sydney, Australia with nothing more than 100% cotton, beeswax, tree resin & certified organic jojoba oil. This means that once your wrap has reached the end of its life (each wrap lasts about a year) you can simply dig a hole in your backyard and bury it. Unlike plastic it is a biodegradable product and will return to the Earth without a trace.
Caring for your Bee Green wraps
- After using your wraps, hand wash them with cool water and very mild dish soap, if needed. DO NOT use hot water or your wax coating may melt.
- Dry your wraps off with a tea towel, or hang somewhere out of the sun to dry.
- If any food gets stuck to your wrap, soak in cool water for a few minutes, it should soften and wipe away.
- Beeswax wraps are not designed to be used with heat. So do not wash in the dishwasher, or put in the microwave or oven. Prolonged exposure to sun on a hot day may also melt your wrap.
- We do not recommend using your wraps with raw meat or hot foods.
- Beeswax never expires, but eventually your beeswax coating will wear away from your wrap. This means your wrap has reached the end of its life and needs to be replaced.